However, over the coming year I'll be teaching (or am currently teaching) the following courses:
- Summer 2018: Astronomy 103-Online — The Evolving Universe: Stars, Galaxies, and Cosmology
- Fall 2018: Astronomy 310 — Stellar Astrophysics
- Spring 2019: Astronomy 715 — Stellar Astrophysics
In addition, I maintain the following education-related pages:
- Stellar evolution movies constructed using the MESA code (also, see here for older movies calculated using my EZ-Web code)
- Extrasolar Planets and the Search for Life, a set of web pages I prepared when teaching a diploma course at University College London. Rather out-of-date now, but they appear to remain popular.
- MassiveWiki, a (somewhat-defunct) Wiki hosting research documents of the Massive Star Group at the University of Delaware.
Education-related tools can be found on my tools page.
Updated 2018-06-20 09:13:10